addbor n25 Conditions of sale
“Buyer” is the person or organisation that accepts a quotation of the Seller for the sale of the Goods or whose order for the Goods is accepted by the Seller. Acceptance of a quotation also includes placing an order electronically.
“Goods” means the goods (including any installment of the goods or any parts for them) which the Seller is to supply in accordance with these Conditions and any goods supplied in substitution for or in replacement of or in addition to such goods.
“Seller” means Additive Composite Uppsala AB.
2. Orders, Specifications, Warranty
- No order submitted by the Buyer shall be deemed to be accepted by the Seller unless and until confirmed by the Seller’s authorised representative.
- The quantity, quality and description of and any specification for the Goods shall be those set out in the Seller’s quotation or documentation.
- The Seller shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in the Goods arising from any drawing, design or specification supplied by the Buyer.
- No warranty is made by the Seller as to performance or function of products manufactured by the Buyer using goods purchased from the seller.
- The warranty of the Seller for quality and use of Goods is limited to the purchase price and does not include any consequent costs.
- Where any valid claim in respect of any of the Goods which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to meet specification is notified to the Seller in accordance with these Conditions the Seller shall be entitled to replace the Goods or refund to the Buyer the price of the Goods or a proportionate part of the price, but the Seller shall have no further liability to the Buyer.
3. Prices and Payment
- The price of Goods shall be the Seller’s quoted price.
- The price is exclusive of any applicable value added tax that the Buyer shall be additionally liable to pay to the Seller. Value Added Tax will be invoiced at current rates when delivery is made.
- Payment of invoices must be made within 30 days. Interest at 5% will be charged on delayed payments.
- The Seller reserves the right to ask for payment of invoices in advance of delivery if credit terms have not been approved in advance.
- Place of Delivery: Delivery of the Goods shall be made by the Buyer collecting the Goods at the Seller’s premises at any time after the Seller has notified the Buyer that the Goods are ready for collection or, if some other place for delivery is agreed by the Seller, by the Seller delivering the Goods to that place.
- Costs of Delivery: Except when otherwise stated delivery costs will be added separately to invoices.
- Delivery Dates: Dates estimated for delivery of the Goods are approximate only and the Seller shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods howsoever caused. Goods may be delivered by the Seller in advance of the quoted delivery date upon giving reasonable notice to the Buyer. The Seller shall be entitled to make part delivery of the Goods at any time.
- Sale is final. Any returns by the Buyer must be agreed in advance by the Seller. All costs of agreed returns will be covered by the Buyer.
5. Export and Resale
- The Buyer must abide by all legal restrictions on export and resale for Goods provided.